I wrote blog in blog.sina.com.cn and display the posts in messpic.com. There's a problem. Sina has a anti-hotlinking facility. After some research, I find it's based on HTTP request's Referer header of each
Wednesday, 11 August 2010
daily snippet 2010.08.11
1. Get the blog of messpic.com ready.
I wrote blog in blog.sina.com.cn and display the posts in messpic.com. There's a problem. Sina has a anti-hotlinking facility. After some research, I find it's based on HTTP request's Referer header of each
tag. Only unset referer of erferers from inside Sina will be served. I hacked it via proxy. One of my appengine's URL is appended to each of the post's
's src attribute. The appengine I request each original URL using urlfetch. By default urlfetch's http request doesn't set Referer header, so the images will be returned.
I wrote blog in blog.sina.com.cn and display the posts in messpic.com. There's a problem. Sina has a anti-hotlinking facility. After some research, I find it's based on HTTP request's Referer header of each
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment